(Volunteering in a New Creative Activity)
Learning Outcomes
Undertake New Challenges: This activity will be a new experience; I've never worked at a campe before. It will challenge me in creativity and leadership.
Plan and Initiate Activities: I hope to plan craft projects by experimenting with the camp's craft supplies. I will also be initiating activities with crafts already planned by the camp, giving demonstrations, and leading groups in projects.
Goals
I hope to become more creative by experimenting with different types of materials and trying new things. I will measure my progress by the number of new projects I come up with. I'll know i've reached this goal after creating at least three new projects.
I also hope to become a better leader by excerising leadership, teaching the campers how to complete projects and leading them through the activities. I will determine the success or failure of this goal by the success of the projects (how well the kids are able to complete them according to my directions.) I know I've reached this goal if the projects turn out well.
Lastly, I hope to make a difference in kid's lives. I want to provide a setting where they can feel accomplished and confident and learn more about art. I hope this confidence and knowledge will help them in their everyday lives. Although I can guess, it will be difficult to determine the success or failure of this goal.
No comments:
Post a Comment