Friday, July 31, 2009

June 24, Pipe Cleaner Animals

Today I worked on learning different crafts by making them. After looking at the supplies on Monday, I had come up with some ideas for new crafts. Last night, I researched them online and found instructions for some of them. One of the things I came up with were pipe cleaner animals. I had seen a bunch of big pipe cleaners while I was cleaning, and it reminded me of a craft book I had had when I was little. It gave instructions for how to make animals out of pipe cleaners. I remember that I loved making them and they came out really cute. So, I made some. They came out pretty well, not perfect but okay. My boss and a lot of the staff like them, I hope the campers will too. This helped me complete some of my first goal, I created a new project. I also planed a new activity, which helps me with my learing objectives.

No comments:

Post a Comment