Sunday, March 14, 2010

Learning

Today I figured out how to journal on this site. It's actually a lot easier than I thought it would be. Most of the stuff on this website is really intuitive. I just had to click on the "CAS Software Testers" activity, and it brought me here, where I can journal, write reflections and add pictures or movies. I learned a new skill on this website, but this is also a reminder that when trying to navigate new technology, the intuitive thing is usually the one that works.

Also today, I was wishing there was some way to save journal evidence so that I could work on it for a while before adding it. Then I realized that I could still edit the evidence after I added it. This is another new skill I have learned which will help me use this site more efficiently.

No comments:

Post a Comment