We actually didn't buy enough stuff yesterday, so my lacrosse friend and I got a chance to participate in buying food. We are planning to have a $2 make your own burrito buffet to support an orphan in Honduras. I'm actually kind of worried about this. I don't think we planned it very well, it is not very well thought through. I'm worried that we don't have enough food especially. I am also worried that it might be too crazy. My goal in this fiesta is first to have fun and secondly to educate myself and others about Spanish culture oh yeah and finally to help an orphan in need.
Besides the food, there will also be Spanish music and Zumba dancing.
I'm really not sure what's going to happen tomorrow-I hope it is fun and not completely out of control.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment