Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Practice

So last week I got in about an hour of practice at home. It is kind of funny, I was working on my throwing and shooting, and I was trying really hard because I want to get better, but I was trying so hard that I dislocated my shoulder. It wasn't very serious, but it was kind of scary. I guess it showed me that I should work hard, but there is a limit to how much I can take. I need to find the balance between working too hard and not doing enough.


This week, practices have been going well. We have been targeting problems such as defending in midfield, offensive around the goal and simple things like passing. And I think I'm improving. Today during the scrimmage, I remembered to cut towards the goal, not stay standing in one place and face and shuffle when I'm defending.

No comments:

Post a Comment