This is what I told Mr. Hyer about Manage Bac:
In general, I like the CAS software better than the previous system we worked with.
1.It keeps everything together in one place.
There is an e-mail feature, a blogging feature and a spreadsheet type thing, so we don't have to use gmail, google docs and blogspot.
2.There is a lot of organization and structure.
It is easy to see which learing objectives I need to work on and which ones I've probably done enough activities on. It is also helpful to be able to check off which learning objectives I am writing about when adding evidence. It is easy to find out which of my activities are creativity, action, and service. Blogging with tagging also helped with this, but I think ManageBac is even more clear.
3. It is very simple and done in such a way that it makes CAS seem like less of a hassle.
I really like the set up under the DP Manager Activity label. The graph with the learning objectives/ hours is like encouragement. It makes me feel good about all the CAS I've finished and it shows me which areas I need to work on. Having this visual aid really makes CAS seem more doable. With the previous system, I could look up my progress on Google Docs, but because I would always forget to update it, the graph wasn't as helpful. ManageBac updates by itself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment