Last week was so crazy. I had a lot of stuff due for school and this was definetly reflected in my performance in lacrosse. I played in two games. The first game was on Wednesday was against Mashpee. Mashpee is really good and can be kind of mean, so it was hard to get motivated. I felt bad about how I played, so the second game, on Thursday, against Cape Cod Academy I think, I tried as hard as I could. I felt a lot better about this game. I need to work hard, not just for myself, but for the team.
I am not meeting two of my goals as well. I had to miss two games last week. I didn't want to, but I just couldn't go to them. I think the goal I set was pretty high though. Some told me, "If you reach for the stars, you'll hit the trees. If you reach for the trees, you'll hit the ground." My goal of going to every single game and every single practice was reaching for the stars. Although I did not meet it, I think it caused me to try harder and do better.
I also still haven't gotten any goals. There are a lot of good scorers on the team, so I don't feel like I'm really needed for scoring, but I think it would be nice to get one. I will keep trying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment